Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 29 June 2007
I just launched my second Etsy shop. It is exclusively fabric and notions as I have a lot of both to clear out of here! Right now I have bins and boxes of fabric ~ some cut, some prepped for quilting, some brand new. So, in an effort to destash and make some room around here for a new baby (there is a part of me that feels like we won't be matched for our adoption until we make the physical space ~ weird, superstitious, sure.... but there it is!).
So I am trying to list some new stuff daily and move it out of here.
I hated to let it go, but at least this way I know it will go on to a new life and become something wonderful in the hands of an Etsy artist!
I have a cool banner I wanted to post here, but I can't find it (oops!) so the link will have to do:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY