Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 28 June 2007
Good afternoon!

I wanted to post a little more info about my collars as I have many more designs that I can list!

You can check out: http://www.photobucket.com/ and put in
Username: Muddypawscollars
Password: woof
to see the prints I have.

Now, not all prints are available in all sizes, so please inquire about the size you need and I can send you a list and make you a reserved listing.
Just convo me at Etsy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY