Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 29 June 2007
Yay! One month at Etsy for BTRT.
27 sales.
100 hearts.
Hard work but well worth it!
A few buy and replaces; a showcase (earned hearts, and one sale); a number of sales through my other online communities which I directed to Etsy; one trade; and, not accounted for in these numbers, about 10 real life sales, too.
I am more than satisfied with this, since I just tie dyed a few things for my daughter and it went from there!

Goals for next month (July ~ BTRT):
10 online sales
30 hearts
Complete waiting orders
Find suitable freebies for mailings
Stock fall items
Start Christmas items
2-3 Saturdays at the Farmer's Market
Find out about local Christmas bazaars and sales

I am awaiting a shipment of blanks and chemicals and I am excited to be adding dog bandanas and children's hats, long sleeve items and girl's dresses to my available items.


April said...

A bit late, but happy etsyversary! I absolutely LOVE your shop. I wish you the very best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY