Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 29 July 2007
Two months at Etsy as of today. It has been a blessedly busy two months and I am sort of easing off for my upcoming holidays (stocking/ posting less).
But also because I have a new project in the works!
I am so jazzed about this~ think of all those big heist movies.... I always said I'd make a good art thief, planning the strategy, pulling it off... ok, that is *not* what is planned. I swear it!
But I feel like the kingpin pulling together his master criminals to do the job.
After considering and deciding that I would like to sell at Hyena Cart I felt that I would prefer building my own team to work in a congo (conglomeration shop) than join an existing one. Largely because I had a particular heist, er, vision in mind.
I don't want to say too much about it yet, but I have pulled together a crack team of master crafters who share my vision and are ready to work the job.
'Take Off Your Shoes' will be launching on Hyena Cart in mid-September.
No criminal activity will be involved (to my knowledge).

1 comments:

Cara said...

Too fun! Are those Rowan's little girlie toes? Too sweet! Love them! :) Do I use too many !s ? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY