Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 15 July 2007
This is the title of my latest treasury.
I started with my own 'Aa is for apple' dress to gather the colours and items and then removed my own to make room for some of the other awesome Etsy artisans and artists.
I am always so amazed at the creativity of folks out there and this collection is no exception!
The second row down features items by Cara (Green Bean Boutique) and KeelyB ~two of my faves and the bottom picture on the right is from Vintage Poppy, another favourite of mine.


Cara said...

Aww! Thanks! And I'd love *your* input into the blog post I made earlier today :) If you wanted. No pressure :)

KeelyB said...

Thanks for showing me so much love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY