Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 27 July 2007
...... the winner of the Spring Earth Playsilk is the very hip, girl after my own heart, glad to 'meet' her through this contest 'Tater & Tot'!
The winner was picked at random by our church caretaker. Seriously. He walked in and I told him to pick a number!

There were so many wonderful comments, I wish I had silkies for everyone (but that would not be very business savvy, would it?) because they are such amazing toys, every child should have one (or many!). If you didn't win, and you are interested, you can always visit me at Beneath the Rowan Tree.

All summer long there is FREE SHIPPING on all my silkies (ready made and custom) and if you enter the code "Silkies Rock" I'll also take 10% off your silkie purchase (and I have discounts for 4+, too) just for playing the Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway! Think Christmas :)

For those who left comments on my shop, I will go through them all as soon as I can, and send you the coupon I promised!

Thanks to Shannon for this awesome idea ~ who knew it would be so huge and so much fun! I enjoyed reading so many mommy blogs!


Annabelle said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

Ribbon Rock Star said...

Hi Lori....
You won my BOW giveaway. Please send me an email when you get a chance.


Katja from said...

Hi, I just wanted to thank you again for participating for my contest but unfortunately you weren't the winner on my blog-giveaway.

Thank you for the offer on your site - I will be linking to it to let everyone know!

I have a surprise for EVERYONE. I am giving away free gift certificates for my store this fall, 100$ per person!! If you are interested, please read details from my blog!

Katja from

Tater and Tot said...

How horrible am I? I thought for sure I had posted my thanks in these comments, but obviously I haven't! I'm so sorry - I'll blame it on pregnancy!
But anyway, THANK YOU! I'm so excited to be receiving a play silk - my girls are going to have so much fun with it!
Thanks again!!
Tater and Tot

Tater and Tot said...

Hi there! I received our prize today - our brown and green playsilk is beautiful! I can't wait for the girls to wake up from naps and play with it! Thank you so much for participating in the Dog Days of Summer Givaway!

Thanks Again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY