Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 30 July 2007
Woohoo!
Ok, if you don't do Etsy, this probably is no big deal, maybe even if you do! But I was so glad someone convo'd me this morning to tell me my Treasury I picked yesterday was on the front page. I would have missed it!
Here it is... bees and honey, a total whim based on seeing and being impressed by the little paper bee on the right side:

3 comments:

SeasideQuilts said...

Congrats!!

knitsteel said...

That was a nice treasury. I saw that and was quite impressed.

Happy House Quilts said...

awesome! congrats! did you get more love and sales??? hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY