Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 11 July 2007
Here are my goals for July (BTRT):
10 online sales
30 hearts
Complete waiting orders
Find suitable freebies for mailings
Stock fall items
Start Christmas items
2-3 Saturdays at the Farmer's Market
Find out about local Christmas bazaars and sales

Here is my status as of July 11 (keeping myself in line here):
8 online sales (2 to go!)
32 new hearts
Waiting orders from June completed
Freebies in the mail (button magnets from http://kittycrossbones.etsy.com)
Fall items ~ first one up, some Halloween to be painted, need more fall/winter planning
Start Christmas Items ~ not yet!
Farmer's Market ~ did 3, total bust, NO traffic, bad location, may do long weekends
Christmas Bazaars and Sales ~ still to do

Need to add goals for Gone to Pieces next month as I am neglecting it and it is intended to help me destash. I think a sale is in order there!

2 comments:

KeelyB said...

Wow...your list of goals is amazing! And it looks like youve already accomplished a lot of them, cheers! I need to sit down and write my goals out...Christmas is going to be here before we know it...

Happy House Quilts said...

wow you are so inspiring me today...but now my goal is off to bed..cus i got much done today. Should blog about it...maybe will do that before I close up for the day. You go girlfriend! Jodi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY