Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 19 July 2007

Seeing a child happy and comfortable in something you have created just for them is a wonderful feeling!
When you spend so much time planning and creating your work, you feel like you are sending your baby out in a brown envelope into the world. Ok, maybe not quite. But something like it. Sometimes. I know you Etsians know what I mean!
This piece was a special one. I was so happy to listen to my friend Kris tell me about her daughter and her daughter's likes and dislikes (very definite for this little girl!) and come up with something just for her. Kris chose the colour and it is *perfect* for Zoe!
Kris reported that when the romper arrived Zoe (going on 2) carried it around like a blankee and then finally put it on and didn't want to take it off.
That is what we love to hear and this is why I really enjoy doing customs!
I'm grateful to Kris for the opportunity and the pictures!

2 comments:

KeelyB said...

I dont know which is cuter...the outfit or the child! And I know what you mean about sending your work out into the world...Im still SO GLAD your pendant arrived all safe and sound!

Jen said...

This is soooo sweet! I know what you mean... I get such warm fuzzies seeing momma's nursing while using my necklaces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY