Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 9 July 2007
Holy Rainbows Batgirl!
I finished up a few more customs this weekend. This set of five rainbow pieces (3 long sleeve shirts for the boys in 2T, 4T, 6T and two 2T dresses for the girls) is for Christmas for a friend's children and relatives. They are all stamped (3 goldfish, 2 butterflies) as the buyer requested, but I am honestly not loving the stamps as a tool ~ the effect works on the rainbow as it allows the colour to shine through, and the black is effective but I find the stamps very inconsistent in laying down the paint. I need to work on that!


Lisa Dobbin said...

Great blog! Mine sucks! I haven't figured out how to make it pretty!

Autumn Daisy Studio said...

I think they look pretty cool! :)

KeelyB said...

Sorry the stamps arent working out they way you like...I think they look great!!!

I goofed up on etsy and forgot to attach the images I was talking about in my last convo, and now theres a glitch in the system because the send button doesnt work for me anymore! Im not sure what to do about this...sorry Im such a ditz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY