Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 1 July 2007
We don't get many lazy days these days (and haven't for, oh, almost two years?), but I am thoroughly enjoying this one.
Went to church, did my 'thing'.
Haven't cleaned anything.
We have just accepted having no clean socks and stepping over toys for today.
I actually sat and read a magazine for an hour while my daughter played by herself (miracle of miracles!) in the same room with her Little People, a tractor and a blue playsilk!
The house is really a mess.
We are getting take out for dinner (grown ups after kiddo bedtime~ Rowan is having chili).
After kid supper we are going for a walk, all bundled up as it is REALLY cold!
And you know what, it is a good day and the world didn't stop spinning because the dishes are sitting on the counter ~ despite what my mother raised me to believe!
I am looking forward to a few more of these as summer rolls in...
The pictures with this post are from last week ~ a trip to the local petting farm.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY