Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 28 July 2007
Time to work on my goals for August ~ I promised myself I would blog them to keep myself accountable. If you want to read them, go for it! It is just me thinking out loud.

First, checking in on my July goals...
Goals for July ~ BTRT:
  • 10 online sales ~ Yep, was at 27, now at 44 = 17 online sales for July (as of 28th) + 11 locally
  • 30 hearts~ Yep, was at 100 June 29th, at 173 July 29th
  • Complete waiting orders~ Done
  • Find suitable freebies for mailings~ Done, cool button magnets from KittyCrossbones
  • Stock fall items~ some halloween, need to do more!
  • Start Christmas items~ um, no, but did list dog collars for holidays
  • 2-3 Saturdays at the Farmer's Market~ yes, and not likely many more, deadsville!
  • Find out about local Christmas bazaars and sales~ not yet!
GOALS FOR AUGUST ~ BTRT
  • 10 online sales~ holidays and prepping for fall will reduce my listing/promo time
  • 30 hearts~ as above
  • Stock fall items
  • Start Christmas items and planning
  • Info about local bazaars and sales for holidays
  • Sign up to sell at 2 fall fairs in September/ October to move sample stock
  • Take 'PIT' shirt orders, order supplies
  • Launch Andy's new line of shirts
  • Get new Hyena Cart Congo ready to stock for September 1st and all that entails (more details later!)
Holy cow, good thing I am on holidays from my real job! If we get our 'baby call' this month I am in trouble! LOL

1 comments:

Cara said...

I read them- I'm impressed! I hope you get your baby call soon regardless of how busy you are! Awwwwwwww! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY