Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 4 July 2007
I made this little muddy puppy as a custom for a friend and had a very sad little girl at my house when I explained it was not for *her*! He is hand painted on a hand dyed romper. The mud part was a blast, I really slopped it on!
Now that it is done and my blanks and dyes have arrived, I am on to my next customs tonight with hopes of starting in on some new items for fall and winter early next week.
I am also working on some tees and tanks for Juror2 (http://www.juror2.etsy.com/) which should be fun as she has given me a freehand to play and experiment with them :0

1 comments:

Lisa D said...

This is so cute! I only wish I knew someone who could wear it. Keep those cute designs coming!
facetsinart.etsy.com
lisadpottery.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY