Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 12 July 2007
These two items (dress and romper) are for two of Rowan's little playgroup pals: Alice and Ivy. Their mom saw Rowan's tattoo dress and wanted some for her girls. The outfits are sweet with just a little bit of edge which makes them fun (especially to wear around uptight mother-in-laws!). Rowan is my best advertisement, I tell you! It is not that I intentionally dress her to sell, but that she has so many things I have made it is hard to avoid! LOL
I have made a listing for a custom order of the playdress as I have a couple more of these blanks, though I can easily translate this design onto any of my blanks.
Getting these done means I have only a couple more customs to finish and I am caught up! Time to make some fall and winter stuff!

4 comments:

Georganne said...

Awesome, Lori! Now, I *really* need to get some work done! teehee!

KeelyB said...

Those are way too cute. A friend of mine is expecting in August... if only I knew whether it was a boy or girl!

Janice said...

Love it!

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY