Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 23 July 2007
OK, not really, but we were all about Etsy at a family wedding this weekend.

I passed out cool button magnets with my daughter's picture from Kitty Crossbones

I wore my lovely new pendant!
Keely made this necklace for me as a custom from drawings and discussions. She was so easy to work with, fast, friendly and I love the results. A lovely hand drawn rowan branch in a hand made pendant. You must check out her shop!

Rowan's korker bow to match her dress was a custom from Sweet Southern Designs on Etsy.

And Rowan had a ball showing everyone her adorable felted duckie/ playsilk toy from Cara (Green Bean Boutique)

My earrings were lovely moonstone and sterling with hand hammered hooks by Lilikoidesign

And Rowan wore her two piece rainbow tie-dyed capris and tank top combo by me for the pre-wedding event :)

Etsy is so cool!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks for putting the ducky up there :) I love those korker bows, too sweet!

KeelyB said...

Yay for Etsy! Thanks so much for sharing your photos of the pendant : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY