Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 3 July 2007

...the kind I swore my daughter would never wear!
But she looks so sweet, and girly!
We love our new korker bow from Sweet Southern Design (www.sweetsoutherndesign.etsy.com).
We ordered it as a custom to match Rowan's dress for a family wedding later this month. No pictures were exchanged but the colours match perfectly! She was easy to communicate with, friendly and professional and our bow arrived quickly. So I just wanted to send her a shout out and a thanks!

1 comments:

The Mommy and Me Boutique said...

What a precious,precious little girl. I am so happy for you. And I so appreciate your "heart attitude" to want to give another child a lovely home and life. Children are truly a gift from the Lord!

You blog is great. As soon as I opened your blog the darling dog just made me smile. I wish you great success!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY