Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 10 July 2007

About this new custom pendant made just for me by Keely at http://keelyb.etsy.com! You have to check out her shop and her wonderful art pendants. I feel in love with the turquoise tree in her avatar and was so thrilled when she was able to do a custom for me of a rowan tree branch. We decided on red as that is the meaning of 'rowan' and the berries are red (plus, conveniently, I wear lots of red LOL).
She has some really cool pendants made with tree photos on her blog: http://keelybeth.blogspot.com. Did I say I am in love with this pendant? I'm so glad I connected with keely in my 'Look at my blog and I'll look at yours' thread on Etsy.

2 comments:

KeelyB said...

Im so glad you love it! Now all we have to do is wait for it to arrive to you safe and sound!

Thanks again, it was such a pleasure making that! Im so glad you were my first Etsy customer!

knitsteel said...

That's beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY