Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 7 July 2007
I just listed some new stuff ~ bandanas and toddler hats (100% cotton)~ They are fun to dye and fun to wear, I may end up keeping this hat (pictured) for Rowan.
The scarves work great for Andy's big noggin and Rowan's wee one, and the dog, too!

I managed to sort all my blanks tonight, finish my 'Ugly Fishies' dress to list tomorrow, finish up a family set of 5 items (dyed and painted) and I hope to do up another batch of dye tomorrow night as this last bunch were all for customs and I didn't get to make any new clothes for fun. Market in the morning, too. If there is no traffic this week, I think I'll skip a few, it is too much time wasted (even though I get uninterrupted painting time!).
I made sale #30 today. yay!

6 comments:

LadyK said...

Your new hats are terrific!
Congrats on sale #30 too!

Ginger said...

Tie-dye is always cheery. :)

Magic Lantern Musings said...

Great bandanas, love the colors ! Andy looks a little like my husband, weird :)---oops, that didn't come out right, I meant it's weird he looks like my dh, oooh never mind, you know what I mean lol !
Love the blog and will now post my blog on your Etsy thread ( even tho you can access it from here too ) Take care, Tracy :)

cupcake said...

What a gorgeous family! Looks like you are having a great time, and such bright colours!

Jen said...

Yay for sales! That's great. Love your pics!

Crystal said...

Oh, bandanas. Now that is cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY