Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 6 August 2007
If you have a little one with a birthday coming up, I have an idea for you!
If you forward me a picture of the party invitations, or any other image you would like (theme, happy birthday etc) OR have a request for me to create an image, I can dye and paint up a special birthday shirt! How cool is that?
Of course if you don't specifically put 'Happy Birthday' on it your child can wear it all year long.
Just be sure to leave me a week to work on it and 10-14 days shipping.
Here is a sample from a mom who sent along the party invites and a request for a matching monkey shirt:


Cara said...

You are amazing. I can't believe how well you can paint! That is way cool!

Jen said...

what a fabulous idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY