Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 16 August 2007
Bruno has been feeling pretty safe these days~ it looks like time to dress him up again (he has finally come out of hiding from that fairy debacle!
Post your suggestions for outfits or themes for Bruno in the comments for this thread. I will accept submissions until Sunday evening (August 19th at 8 pm) and the winner will receive a coupon for 25% off any items of your choice (good for as many as you buy in one transaction), including customs! The winning design will be the next Bruno item to hit BTRT!
Not sure who Bruno is?


KeelyB said...

Hrm...I need to put my thinking cap on for this one. My immediate suggestions are that Bruno should be a fireman (or firedog, rather) or maybe a vampire (if thats not too scarey). If I think of anything else I will definitely be back!

KeelyB said...

I thought of something else! He should be an artist!!! You could put one of those hip-artsy hats on him (like a black beret) and a paintbrush in his cute! (okay, maybe I only think its a good idea since Im a painter...but whatever!) Anyways, just thought Id share : )

Lori said...

LOL Good one Keely! I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY