Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 19 August 2007
Welcome! Thanks for dropping by ~ I am always so curious about who is lurking about, so leave me a comment and say hello!
And if you are feeling in the mood go HERE and you can rate my Etsy site and vote for me on the Etsykids Top 100~ wouldn't that be super fun?! Click into the site and I am currently #2 on the list but would love some feedback :)
Nice to 'see' you and have a good one!


Cara said...

I'm not a lurker :P I'll head on over and vote for you though :)

Lori said...

LOL No you don't count Cara! And I think you have already voted!

Cara said...

Yeah, I saw that when I got there. LOL!

Nita said...

I followed from HC. Neat little place you've got here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY