Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 7 August 2007
Thanks to Jen at BFBeads

6 WEIRD THINGS~~I've been tagged!!
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I don't know if I know 6 people with blogs who haven't been tagged! Yikes.
Ok.
1. I am really picky about 'best before' dates

I read them on all food products and won't touch them if it is even close. And I really have trouble with leftovers. I think it is because my mother used to have 'leftover night' and haul out really old stuff from the fridge and try to hide it with other stuff and call it supper!

2. I like snakes but I am really freaked out by everything else without legs.
Slugs. worms. fish. But snakes don't bother me. Who knows.

3. I was a good bartender, at the tender age of 13.
I worked in a restaurant, looked a little older and the waitresses discovered I was great at mixing drinks. Totally illegal (and I used to save up the dregs and share them with my stepsister, yikes!) but I mixed a mean cocktail LOL

4. I can convince myself that words aren't words.
If I say a word over a few times in my head, or it gets stuck there, pretty soon I am convinced that "apple" or whatever it is isn't really a word and it is kind of freaky. The whole world shifts a little. I mean, what if it isn't a word, man? Freaky!

5. I can't draw, but I can paint.
I paint WAY better than I can draw. I sketch things out on paper to get dimensions and relationships between lines but it always stinks. But I can paint what I see.

6. I have a knack for names as long as I get them right the first time.
People always comment on my knack for remembering names and faces. I work it at, but if I mess up once (the first time) I am done for. I will permanently commit the wrong name to memory and when faced with that person, panic, because I know it is the wrong name but I don't know the right one. Even if corrected multiple times, I'll forget. I can go years never using someone's name because I'll mess it up. But get it right the first time and I never forget.

I am tagging:
KeelyB
Knitsteel
Addilayne
Kunklebaby
LazyTCrochet
I'll be back with #6!

1 comments:

Jen said...

ooh, i'm the same exact way with best before dates! and with words. "snarl" is especially that way for me, for some reason.

thanks for playing ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY