Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 20 September 2007
I haven't been updating much as I have been busy getting out custom orders (which is a good thing!). I have been working on some new designs for winter and have had a lot of fun with fairies this week!
The pink dress is a romper (for over a long sleeve shirt)that I am working to list (if it is too small for Rowan, I really like this one!) and the Ice Fairy was a custom for a mama at Diaperswappers.
Very different in style but I am happy with both results!


Cara said...

Very cool! Hey! I just finally looked at your fairy silkies, and I think they are just neato! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY