Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 21 November 2007
...if you had wheels, that is!
Andy created this very cool Big Rig Roller~ it has been sold and needs to have its wheels put on! It also needs to be customized (we are adding the recipient's name to the trailer and cab doors to make it truly his truck).
I hand painted the vehicle in homage to the cabover truck from tv's BJ & the Bear.
This rig weighs in at over 1 kg and is about 13" long (tractor + trailer) and tough as nails. A great gift for a little boy (or girl! My sister and I both said we wanted to be truckers~ my truck would be named 'Pink Undies') which will last for another generation.
The inspiration for the wooden and painted toys is found in the wooden toys my daughter plays with, which were made for me by my grandfather over 30 years ago.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY