Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 13 December 2007

Yahoo! BTRT is now a dot com!
We have launched our new home site (at this point it is an informational site which points to our various stocking locations and shops). New Gallery, full product information pages... lots of colour... come and see!
We also have a fun contest running, I'll let you find it for yourself until I can blog about it here.
If you see anything that could be improved (or heaven help us, a typo!), please let me know! You can tell me good stuff, too!
So here it is: www.beneaththerowantree.com

5 comments:

KeelyB said...

The new website looks awesome!!! Im off to look around some more!

Christina said...

Congrats on the dot com!

Lori said...

Thanks :)
I have been having fun with it!

Michelle said...

It looks great Lori! :)

Cara said...

I'm impressed... html still baffles me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY