Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 7 January 2008
OK, I didn't make any of these today, but I have been in a flurry of creativity this last week or so ~ finishing up all my custom work has helped, I have been free to create new items. So I thought I'd show off a couple of them. They are all debuting at Hyena Cart (BTRT or TOYS) in the next week or so.
Tonight I am having a dye party of one and dyeing up a bunch of long sleeved items to get them moving along~ it is winter here for 4 more months, but not everywhere!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY