Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 25 February 2008

Rowan has imaginary mice. Or should I say, our house, car, and neighbourhood seem to be dealing with a great imaginary mouse infestation.
Everywhere we go, we have to be careful not to step on the mice. Or wave at them as they drive by. Or hold their hands while they walk down the stairs.
On Friday we were at the tea shop and while leaving Rowan noticed some sugar on the floor. I assured her that the mice would clean it up ~ which seemed to alarm the other patrons!
So this weekend, while sitting in meetings, I whipped up a cute little finger puppet for the little mouse lover!
I have a stack of wool sweaters that I have felted with 'upcycled' projects in mind and they seem to want to become finger puppets. I also did an elephant, a second mouse (both of which another attendee purchased LOL) and a sheep.
The sheep needed a friend, so I made a little Mary in a wool sweater to take him to school.

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh my, I really have had mouse infestation..Not a happy time for us.

hiloverde said...

What a great way to use up bits and pieces of yarn! I found you on the Etsy blogroll and now I am officially tagging you! Write seven things about yourself in your blog and then tag seven other bloggers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY