Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 18 February 2008
My latest round of dyeing brought forth some pretty things for spring! They remind me of the lovely shades of the lilacs in May (or June around here) and the lilac scented gentle days of early summer.

While tinkering with purple to get just the right shade, I decided to use up my experiments~ and I love the results!

The peasant blouse has gone to its new home and the little birdies list today. I will definitely be mixing up some more of my first official 'colorway' ~ Lilac!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY