Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 5 February 2008
And yet so close! I had so much fun doing these spring-y playsilks(<--- click for an explanation of *what* a playsilk is!) on the weekend. I snagged a chance while Rowan was buys making glue and felt hamburgers at the table. It was a mess, but she enjoyed it and I got some work done. yay!
I am planning to list these for Easter gifts~ they make wonderful basket liners (way better than that awful shredded easter grass that goes everywhere, plugging up vacuums and dogs alike!).
I also got a set of Fairy Silkies (tm) done in Daffodil, Hyacinth, Crocus and Tulip!
I know we still have a couple months of winter, but we can look forward to the spring!


SEWphisticate said...

those are beautiful colors. i can't tell what they should be used for...are they fabric strips or yarn or roving or what? it doesn't matter, the colors make me happy.

Lori said...

LOL~ I guess I should clarify that! They are playsilks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY