Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 13 February 2008
I knew something was up with Rowan lately.

Sure, sure, blame it on being 2 1/2 ~ the crankiness; the obstinate refusal to do anything that is possibly *my* idea( even crazy things like eat a meal we eat every day and after all, in my own defense, I really didn't create the idea of breakfast); the bossiness (Mommy come HERE put your feet on the floor and walk them to ME), the quick changes of mind (helping her put her coat on, as requested, only to have her dissolve in tears because I *gasp* put her coat on her)...

But I keep saying, this just *isn't* my sweet little girl.
Scoff, if you will.
Tell me other mothers experience the same things, if you must.
But I have an explanation for it all now.My sweet little Rowan has been replaced with a look-alike from another planet~ apparently Mars, as I am told I should know by the 'jewels' and 'antenenans'.
I just wish I knew where the grouchy little pod parked her spaceship so I could send her home and get Rowan back!

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

yes, I hear all Mars inhabitants are wearing foil accessories this season

Lori said...

And evidently foil is a precious jewel on Mars, too LOL

April said...

LOL, she is *too* cute!

Abbie does the same thing. In the most sweet and polite voice, ask me to help her put her coat on. But when I pick it up, she'll snatch it out of my hands and practically growl at me, while shrieking "NOOOO ABBIE DOOOO IT!!!"

But then you have afternoons like I'm sure you had when that picture was taken, and it's just so amazing to see the little individual people they are becoming.

Lori said...

Absolutely :) It is all part of growing up and into themselves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY