Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 28 May 2008
I am trying to post daily.
Today I have blog block.
Been so busy getting ready for the BTRT anniversary do-hicky thingy that I haven't had time to pursue some of the features etc. that I would like!
But like an ex-boyfriend who longed to be a writer used to say, sometimes to write you just have to start writing!
OK, that isn't working so well.
Still staring at the screen.
Had an idea and it fled.
I can show you my new horses I made ~ that got overwhelmed by my first attempts at working with locks~ Cotswald to be specific! My Little Pony Eat your heart out!
It's a cop out, I know.
Block remains, but look at the pretty horsies!
Gah.

1 comments:

Cindy & Matt said...

I feel your pain!!! haven't touched my blog in a week - love your sense of humor and your work is wonderful.
All the best - Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY