Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 20 May 2008
...because this really makes me giggle!

Daughter pushing her Puppy in the swing.

Daughter getting hit in head with swing.

Let me make it perfectly clear~ the dog is stuffed
(click to read about Puppy) and the kid was not hurt, she laughed~ me, I was shocked that the camera snapped just as it nailed her but we both had a good giggle about it!

I just can't *stop* giggling about it!
Feel free to share you bad parent moments in the comments, it will make me feel less wicked!


Christopher And Tia said...

bwahahaha! That is way too cute. You're mighty quick with that camera!

Hmmm, my bad mother moment. When I took Eleanore (1.5 yrs old) to the zoo with some friends, we went over to an area with some stone steps. She was getting a kick out of going up and down, saying "step. ...step", with every move of her foot. I turned my head for a second, and when I looked back, I saw little arms and legs a tumbling. 4 stone steps and a bloody scratched up nose later, I felt like the worst mother in the world. She got a sippy of juice out of it though, so that calmed her down, and a few minutes later she was back to "step... step", this time with me holding my arms out repeating "be careful eleanore, don't fall down".

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...


I had a bad mommy moment today. I was picking my 11yr old up from school and one of the boys in her class said, "S Your mean mom is here." I looked at him and said, "You think I'm mean? You haven't seen anything yet." My daughter was horrified and I'm still laughing about it.

Lori said...

Oh no! Poor kids~ and terrible moms LOL
I remember my first one was when RO was an infant and I was shaking a ball over her crib (hard, plastic) and dropped it right on her head!

Pretty Pear Designs said...

When my now two year old was almost two, we had her at the park with one of the tire swings, and I was not paying attention - probably watching the four year old, it the swing just took her out.
I saw her get bonked but she got right up climbed up the slide and greeted me at the bottom all happy with a bloody mouth. I freaked out-she did not.
They are tough little ones.

Rachel said...

hmm... I think the dog sabotaged the swing! ;)

berto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY