Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 15 May 2008
With my recent surgery, and looking forward to some new clothes for the first time in FOREVER *and* no longer having cleavage up to my chin (sorry for the visual!) I have splurged and bought myself some new pretties on Etsy, thinking I can show them off a little better now. Click on the pics for their full description and the seller's shop.

I am a sucker for a cool pendant and found these to celebrate:
From La Mia Casa ~ I love the colors in these houses from Prague (above).
From Adorapop ~ this monkey tea party pendant is for Rowan and I to share.
From Sea Glass Designs ~a gorgeous sea glass necklace, I love sea glass like crazy and this one just called to me with its very unusual folds (and the bit of sand still clinging to it from a Cape Breton beach.

And of course I didn't want my sea glass to be lonely, so I had to find some earrings (from the lake of my childhood summer camp, no less!)~ these are from Sunshine Sketches.

And finally (yes, I went a little crazy!) I bought some earrings from my favourite Etsy earring maker~ I have two pairs now and I adore them and wear one or the other almost daily! These squares called out to me, and I also picked up an amethyst colored pair~ the hand hammered hooks are the best. Lili Koi Design
is wonderful!

And all this from/ for a woman who really doesn't wear jewelry, make up or dress up! But I am a bit of a magpie and I just felt like sprucing myself up a bit... go big or go home, huh?


RainbowMom said...

Lovely splurge! I love sea glass. My Mom is from Cape Breton NS. I'd love to get some sea glass from there also! So pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY