Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Today has been a good day. I am finally healing. I was awakened by my daughter cupping my face and saying "I love you mommy" followed, a while later by the puzzling "Mommy, you have a beautiful nose". Sure. I'll take it.
Sun is shining.
And with the launch of our Nativity Set subscriptions we have had a shop chock full of hyenas most of the day, which feels pretty darn great!
I even took a screenshot of our shop at #1 in 'Where are the Hyenas'~ we had more shoppers at some points, but this was when we hit #1. Yes, I am a total geek.
And a geek with 30 wise men to make! Yikes!
Off to rinse out some low water immersion dyeing (which could bring me down, it is always a surprise for good or bad!).
And back to work tomorrow for the first since my surgery.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY