Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 3 June 2008
I have begun a new project~ collecting art for my daughter. She will be 3 this summer and I have a couple of pieces already in her room, my favourite being this piece from Jellybeans.
I have two more pieces on the way, the first, 'October' features bunnies in a rowan tree (from Krisblues:
And this one from HidenSeek with a very Rowan looking little girl and a bear was just perfect for my imaginative little girl who sees animals every where! It is entitled "Mom, this is the friend I told you about..."

A number of ACEOS (Art Cards, editions and originals~ 3.5 x 2.5 pieces of art) are also on the way~ I haven't quite figured out what I am going to do with them, but they seem a wonderful way to capture themes and passions for a little one as they grow.
Like this one from Studio 27 that says "It was true that she found a sense of wonder in living every day":

And this one that just made Rowan giggle with delight from Snitterdog:It has been so much fun sifting through the many talented artists at Etsy with Rowan and for her.

3 comments:

RedMarionette said...

These are all great! I like the first one too!

Snitterdog said...

Neat! You've got a great collection for Rowan so far! :) Thanks for including me in it :)

Aimee Dars said...

What a great thing to do for your little one! You've picked some wonderful pieces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY