Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 4 June 2008
In two blogs today!
Go hedgie, go!
See our little hedgehog purse at Trendy Tots a blog chock full of items for trendy kids.
And she appears again on the blog of a terrifically sweet and funny blogger from the Etsymom Street Team, Starr, on her Grandia Road blog.
Thanks for featuring our little hedgehog girl!
Click HERE for more details about this little felted purse.

3 comments:

Starr said...

Thanks for the mention!

Grats on your other feature too. Validation rocks!! :D


Starr

erin (at) jewellerybyerin (dot) com said...

I popped over from Grandia Road, and I love this little purse so much I am adding a link to your site on mine.
Also, is there any way I could convince you to make the exact same purse in an adult size??? It's so cute, and I really want one for myself.

Lori said...

LOL
You see.
I hate to knit.
I could do a little wallet size, or a wristlet. But full size would kill me with the boredom of knitting! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY