Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 10 June 2008
Home again!
I had the opportunity to take a time of retreat with colleagues in a lovely wilderness setting the past couple days, so I grabbed it. Between work demands and a young child, I have severely neglected my professional life and development in the past few years and this was a wonderful opportunity to learn, connect, and well, yes, sleep!
It was an interesting couple of days spent at the very cool and lovely Elk Lake Eco Centre although an abundance of black flies and rain kept us indoors for the duration.
The purpose of the gathering was in part to consider how we can build groups for support and learning, but it was also a time of 'gathering at the well' to restore ourselves with the leadership of the Moderator of the United Church of Canada.
Perhaps when I have caught up, I can share my conversation with the bison head which I experienced as part of our spiritual exercises!
So I have retreated, I guess that means that now I advance!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY