Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 17 July 2008
Rowan's favourite colour is orange.

It is now a running gag that when we see something orange we say 'Hey, Ro, look at that!' and she says 'That's orange! Orange is my favourite colour!'. And if you give her an orange cup or spoon or whatever, you are a hero, as she marvels 'that is my favourite colour spoon! It's orange! Orange is my favourite colour!'.

So today at lunch we were colouring (restaurant) and (for some reason) I was telling her that 'feeling blue' meant someone was sad. And she gave me a big smile and said (wait for it)... 'I feel orange!'.

'What feeling is orange?'

My daughter makes me feel orange, even when I am feeling blue.


Bonghi Nautra said...

too cute!

Walk in the Woods said...

And your post inspired a HAPPY feeling in me! :)

GrayEyedScorpio said...

Awwwe! I have a three year old. Their comments are truly enlightening sometimes!

Felicia said...

I know how she feels. Orange is my favorite color too :)

Jamie Ferraioli said...

haha, thats so cute!

LazyTcrochet said...

oh my gosh, how cute!
So glad I stopped by today.

Lori said...

Glad it brightened some days :)

happycheeksdiapers said...

I feel orange after reading now

Sarah said...

aaaaw!! That is just way to precious. :) I'm with everyone else feeling orange.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY