Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 11 July 2008
Sorry for the bad wordplay.
But say hello to my new pretty!
This lovely hand dyed silk and sterling bracelet comes from Tah's Jewelry Shop on Etsy.
This is what she has to say about herself and her jewelry (from the listing):
Tah Groen is the proprietor of Shakti Yoga in San Diego and has been a yoga instructor for many years. An avid gardener, poet and artist, Tah draws her inspiration from the interconnectedness of body-mind-spirit as well as her Dutch-Indonesian and Irish heritage. Tah's Samadhi Stones Yoga Inspired Jewelry embraces the flowing ideas of Eastern philosophy and enhances the body's chakras by assisting in the balance of energy.

Tah Groen's jewelry design began when she started studying crystals for their healing potential. Semi-precious stones and metals have their own subtle vibrations that can be healing to the wearer, says Tah "The pure magic of using these gifts from the earth to assist our bodies is what directs me to work with these materials. I consider the creation of each piece of jewelry to be a sort of moving meditation focusing my attention and embracing a peaceful, loving energy which makes these one-of-a-kind or limited edition pieces very unique.
This piece was one of my very first favourite's, found when I joined Etsy and I have been visiting it (or its siblings) for over a year~ I finally bit the bullet and I adore it. It gathers up all the colour, texture and style I like best. Thanks Tah!

1 comments:

Tah Groen said...

Hi Lori, Thank You so much for the lovely compliments! I am so happy you love the Ribbon on...it looks great! Tah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY