Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 3 July 2008
It kind of rhymes! You find a catchy title for Triquetra!

I am so excited about my new pin coming from MJCopper on Etsy.

For a while now I have been searching for a replacement for a little butterfly pin I have had for a number of years. It wasn't the image, but the function I really needed to duplicate. I used it to hold my glasses on Sunday morning when wearing my vestments for worship/ preaching.

I wanted something symbolic, attractive and discreet as well as functional. I don't do shiny, so was looking for a metal without the glossy finish of silver plated (my butterfly was pewter). And that, my friends, is apparently a tall order!

So bless the gifted hands at MJCopper! We decided on a triquetra and I left the rest up to the artists ~ and I love the results. Unique, functional and with that distinct character of copper that just feels right! And what fabulous customer service~ it is always a pleasure to work with professional, knowledgeable artists.

Please take a peek at their shop for other beautiful pieces like the shawl pin pictured here!

1 comments:

sporkfoo said...

This past week I've been quite the etsy-holic. Now I am anxiously awaiting all my goodies to arrive too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY