Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 5 August 2008
While my hands may be permanently clawed int he shape of my dye bottles, I have lots of rainbow goodness to show for it!

These are 10 (of 16) toddler rainbow skirts for orders and wholesale drying out before they fly off to their new homes!

Three tiered, gauzy cotton with an underskirt, these babies have lots of body and lots of TWIRL!

I have been making them for summer and I am debating about winter... they are heavy enough , although I have a problem. I can't get the 'not wearing linen after Labour Day' idea out of my head!

What do you think? Done up in jewel tones would they be suitable for the holidays? Would your kiddos wear rainbows all year?

5 comments:

whimsicalpam said...

Wonderful blog, very nicely done! The skirts are adorable!

Block Head Rod said...

rainbows all year.

Julie said...

Those are just yummy looking!

And yes - my kids would wear rainbows all year as well!

(Although they are no longer toddlers. :))

Anonymous said...

I really love these skirts, they'd be perfect for my little one, and yes I'd put her in it year round!

Susana said...

I would love one of these for my daughter! Please send me more info!
munequita4 at hotmail.com

Thanks!
I'm also interested in play scapes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY