Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 14 September 2008
I have BTRT on Hyena Cart stocked full of goodies for fall. With a new business venture and the holidays coming, this will likely be my last clothing stocking of any size until the new year. I am aiming to keep dyeing to a minimum untilt hen since each dye session brings with it lots more work (since I hate to waste dye or water, I make as much as I can!).

Lots of stuff for boys and girls~ sunflowers, toadstools, around and be sure to come out at 9 pm Monday, Septembertrees and more! Pop over for a look 15th for an announcement and the 'go live' time for everything!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY