Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 18 September 2008
OK, sorry for more kid stuff, but I am in a blogging rut and I need to write something to help me break out of it!

This morning, Rowan and I noticed the moon was still up (mind you we also watched the sun rise, she is an early bird!). I noted that he forgot to go to bed, and she told me was staying up because the sun was busy building a roof to stay dry from the rain. And that the sun was using wood, cheese and vacuum parts to do this. Of course.

In other news, we are waiting for our lollipop supplies to arrive and rapidly coming up with a flavour list a mile long!


Monica said...

I love Ro's creativity! They're just so much fun these days!

I request blackberry honey know, bear snacks. :)

Lori said...

Oooh! Great idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY