Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 17 September 2008
Rowan is learning about jokes. Her father is teaching her.
First he told her this one:
Two muffins are baking in the oven. The first one says 'it's hot in here!'. The second one says 'Holy Cow! A talking muffin!'

Then she told it to me later on (and boy was I confused!):
There are two muffins baking in a pie. It's so hot and one talks.

And then later, I hear her telling her babysitter:
Daddy made muffin pie and fed it to the horse but it was too hot for him to eat it! *maniacal laughter* Isn't that a FUNNY joke?!
(I don't know where the horse came from).

And then there are the knock-knock jokes.
Like this:
Daddy: Knock Knock
Rowan: *makes knocking motion with her hand* somebody is at the door!
Daddy: No! You say 'who's there'
Rowan: Me.
Daddy: No, say who's there!
Rowan: Me! It's Me!
Daddy: No, you say 'who's there'~ it's part of the joke.
Rowan: I know a funny joke! There was a horse in the oven and he said it was too hot! Isn't that FUNNY?!

Ya know. It really *is* funny.


brightonEarly said...

Oh my goodness. I am cracking up. more of this please!

April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

That is hilarious! Abbie does a similar routine with the knock-knock joke. "It's me, Abbie! It's Abbie, mommy."

mamakopp said...

That is just TOOOOOOOO FUNNY! So glad you shared this. My hubby read it earlier today and made me look at it tonight! Tobin LOVES his ranbow pants and forest shirt by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY