Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 9 September 2008
Wow.

If you asked me a week ago if I could see our family in the candy business, I would have told you you were nuts ( no pun intended!).

But here we are.

We are now the proud (freaked, excited, overwhelmed) owners of Soothing the Womb (lollipops for pregnancy) and the organic lollipop and brittle portion of the wildly delicious Kickshaw Confections business. Many thanks to Heather ~ she is such a wonderful person to work with!

We will be effecting a name change right away to bring all the candy together as the Earth Belly Candy Co. with retail products becoming available in a few weeks time at Hyena Cart and Etsy as well as the Soothing the Womb domain/ site. Wholesale to follow once we get our candy legs (is there such a thing?) under us.

All products will continue to be natural, organic and completely free of dye, preservatives or GMOs. We are so pleased to be continuing with the family tradition of Kickshaw and using their outstanding recipes.

We first tried Heather's yummy lollies when searching for a special treat for our daughter~ difficult due to food allergies~ and we plan to continue to market the pregnancy lollipops, organics, brittles and also to create some special lollipops as treats for kids with food sensitivities and allergies.

Beneath the Rowan Tree will continue to bring you bright, hand dyed and painted clothing and handmade natural toys, just not as many or maybe quite as often!

We wish Heather and her family all of the best in this time of change, and hope that this is a positive and life giving time for them!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Lori~You know that I am wildly excited for you!!! I can't wait for the post to bring our first package (with rainbow tights too-rofl)!

Very best wishes to you in this new adventure!!!

Lori said...

Thanks so much Monica~ I looked at ladies leggings today and thought of you ;)

April said...

Wow, what an exciting prospect, indeed! I had m/s for the first time when I was pregnant with Oliver, so I went to try the Preggo Pops I've heard so much about. Then I saw that they were made with HFCS, so no thank you. I can't wait to read more about this new journey!

industrialpoppy said...

This sounds like an excellent (and delicious) venture! And I love the name Earth Belly!

ABreathOfFrenchAir said...

I can't wait to see your new shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY