Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 8 October 2008
Remember that scene in Gone with the Wind where Scarlett arrives at and surveys the rail yard after the Battle of Atlanta~ thousands of soldiers laid out like rail ties... some of them were dummies being moved about by the extras beside them.


When I lined up my Nativity Set people tonight to gauge my progress I felt like I had my own epic movie scene unfolding! I am closing in on the end of the project, with some Wise Men and the angels left to complete this month. Whew!


mamakopp said...

All I can say is HOLY HOLY HOLY COW!

BeckyKay said...

They look sooooo beautiful!!

nova_j said...

what a gorgeous rabble! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY