Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 6 November 2008
With the Nativity Sets finished, my world is opening up and I can felt some ideas I have been kicking around and wanting to try out! I love making toys, but this week have ventured in to some sculptural creations, too.
The first is a pregnant woman~ complete with real hips and curves!The next is a mermaid, Iara, and her child basking in the sun.
Each stands approx. 8" tall.


mamakopp said...

OH MY!!!! These are absolutley beautiful. I am so happy that you are getting to dive into yout hearts desire with creativity! Keep them coming!

Kathleen said...

These are beautiful! I love your stuff, it is so nice to be able to create for our pure pleasure isn't it?
I got my copy of Living Craft and was happy to see you were in it! Hope you get lots of business your way!Cheers!

FaerieRebecca said...

That pregnant mama is just lovely! Really beautiful work, Lori :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY