Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 1 November 2008
I have been neglecting my blog.

Busy days, a trip to grandma's house, a broken toe and the Nativity Set crunch are all weighing me down.

I will be back!

I just wanted to mark my 400th Etsy sale (at 406 today) as it was a milestone I was looking forward to reaching by the end of October. I made just under 200 sales in my first year, and just over 200 in the 5 months since. My next goal is 500 sales by Christmas/ year end.

We have a big clearance section in our shop right now, trying to tidy up for the holidays!

And since this is a catch-all post, I'll throw in a gratuitous Halloween picture of our little spider ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY