Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 24 November 2008
...it can be absolutely breathtaking (and I am not talking about the cold air!).

We were up and about on Sunday morning when suddenly the light in our upper floor changed and became brilliant~ we peeked out the windows and this is what we found...
Sunrise over the hills, mist on the lake and ice beginning to form as snow sparkled in the trees.
I haven't been blogging much, busy, busy filling orders and it is a busy time/ season at work, too!
Only two weeks left before the sled dogs retire from their run to the US with our parcels ~ or at least that is what I believe. The Canada Post cutoff for Christmas arrivals is December 5th.

1 comments:

PolarBearCreations said...

I miss Canada at the moment the most. I love winter!*sigh*

Canada Post on the other side I don't miss at all !!!! US Post is so much cheaper and faster . Last year I mailed a doll to Germany 5 days before christmas and it made it in time and also one to Australia and it got there in time as well.In Canada they could not get a parcle from Cold Lake(2 1/2 hours north-east of Edmonton) to Edmonton in the same time and I paid the same price.Shocking isn't it?
Have a wonderful day!
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY