Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 20 December 2008
I am planning to lead a workshop for making needlefelted vessels/ bowls in January, so I figured I had better try a few more, myself!

This bowl is a match for our Four Seasons gnome set~ perfect for a nature table in any season and every season. Firmly needlefelted with representations of colour and mood of each season. The bowl is approximately 6" across at the top.

I am enjoying this bit of creative space around the holidays and looking forward to some fresh beginnings for BTRT in the new year!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the four seasons theme too. I'm totally curious how you needle felt a vessel now! Care to share your secret?

Lori said...

Sure! While I work up my workshop, I'll try and work up a tutorial, too!

Kathleen said...

That would be fantastic Lori! I know how to wet felt a dish or vessel but I have never seen anything for a needlefelted one! You should submit your tutorial to the Living Craft magazine too! By the way I also love your fairy dish with the little pond...you are wonderfully creative! Thanks again!

Monica said...

That is amazing!! That would make such a nice gift for an engagement or a birth or something significant ... you know, something that will last through the seasons. :)

Sunspot Babywear said...

Wow! Gorgeous work!

nova_j said...

oohhh that is such a cool idea! gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY